Wednesday, February 17, 2010

bestfriend

This post for my super bestfriend, Kanthi Prasmani who cheers me up everywhere & everytime i need.
Thanks dude, you're my bestfriend in the world :)

***
Do you guys have bestfriends?
Make sure you do! To whom you tell all your problems beside your parents? And some of us -labile teenager- can't tell all our problems to our parents.
I'm the one of those. To be honest, i'm not really close with my family. I mean, if i had a problem, to who i could share? Yeepp, to my bestfriend.
For me, just the only one people around the world who knows me well except my family. She is my friend since we were junior.
And you should be jealous, because she almost perfect as besfriend.She is a best place to share my problem. And i guess, not just for me. Everybody loves her.
No matter abour her situasion, she would help you as she could. Actually, i little bit jealous with her characteristic. She is care about everybody, a good listener, and the most important no matter who you are she would make you comfortable to share anything. She should be a psychologis !!!!!!!!!!! I trust she will be a great psychologis. Amin.

And once again, my bestie thanks for tonight. You makes me up when i'm down.
You cheers me up when i'm sad.
And you jajanin me when i'm bokek. HAHAHA just a jokes !
LOVE YOU, BESTIE :)

Okay this is end of THANKS-SESSION.
if you guys have a super besfriend as i am, call or text them 'THANKYOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE. AND I HOPE THERE'S NO END OF THIS FRIENDSHIP. LOVE YOU BEST !'




1 comment:

  1. swear i didnt think you would do this much to me, you know what? i want to cry readin' this. i'm glad to be presence with you nd i think u're my own FAMILY.
    really love you more than anything that i've, my best!
    oke mungkin kedengerannya LEBE but this's what i feel. yah gue juga mikirnya lebih dari lo des, apapun yg terjadi sama gue gue selalu cerita sama lo. ONLY YOU WHO CAN I TRUST.
    ONLY YOU WHO CAN UNDERSTAND WHEN I FELL HELPLESS!
    lucky banget gue punya sahabat macem lo ini, lo tau kan gimana gue selektifnya sama orang. gue jarang bisa nyaman sama orang, gue susah buat percaya sama orang lain tapi lo ngerubah semua pandangan gue itu des. you prove that all people are not so petty that i think!
    makasih ya des, lo udah ngerubah idup gue jadi lebih terbuka.

    SOMETHING THAT WILL NEVER BE LOST IS THE PRESENCE OF YOU IN MY LIFE.
    YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING THAT I'VE EVER HAD, MY BESTIE! :)

    ReplyDelete